Close close
Press releases
Swiss-based MET Group has entered into a long-term FOB (Free-On-Board) LNG purchase agreement, by signing a 10-year agreement with Shell. MET’s primary objective is to supply its European customers with US LNG.
Media Coverage (EN)
Embrace the new paradigm of RECs and unleash the full potential of a more decentralized, inclusive, and sustainable energy model. How? By offering innovative, tailor-made solutions to improve energy efficiency and reduce the environmental impact in various industrial and commercial sectors. These are the objectives of the Swiss-based MET Group in Italy, through the ESCO and inclusive RECs.
Media Coverage (EN)
For the second year in a row, among the top 10 companies in Croatia, they know how to retain employees. What is their secret?
Media Coverage (EN)
The current energy transition process, which aims to meet the objectives set out in the 2030 Agenda, will require so-called back-up energies. These are technologies that, in this transition period, contribute to guaranteeing security of supply. One example is natural gas.
Media Coverage (EN)
The Green CommYOUnity Awards, supported by MET Energía España, have recognized the efforts of two energy communities. What characterizes this model based on self-consumption?
Media Coverage (EN)
As much as 90 percent of MET Group’s shares are held by its employees, whilst the remaining 10 percent is held by Keppel Infrastructure. This ownership structure makes it one of the few energy companies that is completely independent.
Media Coverage (EN)
Wind energy is still not talked about enough, it seems. After all, it is set to make an important contribution to the new renewable energy system, especially in winter, as a supplement to solar energy. Where the wind blows.

Regional Presence

Countries via subsidiaries
National gas markets
International trading hubs

Green Assets

MET Buzsák Solar Park
MET Dunai Solar Park
MET Gerjen Solar Park
MET Kabai Solar Park
MET Puerto Real Solar Park
MET Söjtör Solar Park
MET Kavarna Wind Park
MET Suvorovo Wind Park
Subsidiaries of MET Group
Trading regions for MET Group
Trading regions and renewable activities


If you need further information about our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact us!